Succeed with distributed multi-cloud
Every business should have a laser focus on customer experience. For companies that use digital tools, that customer experience is directly related to the quantity of compute power and the quality and speed of connections at the network edge.
Edge computing brings compute power to new places, creating almost unlimited opportunity to disrupt every industry.
In this paper, Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst at ZK Research, explains the evolving edge and why enterprises and their service providers must pay attention to new and emerging cloud-centric architectures.
Download the paper today and learn:
- How “the cloud” has evolved from hosted services to distributed multi-cloud, and how that ties in to the definition of the edge
- The adjacent technologies that enable the edge, including 5G, SASE, IoT and SD-WAN
- Why edge computing and distributed computing are not the same
- How edge and cloud computing are having a profound effect on service providers
- How VMware’s end-to-end portfolio is unique in its ability to provide an end-to-end distributed cloud solution