Simplifying network transformation in healthcare
In this roundtable discussion, listen to and interact with a panel of industry leading experts from AT&T and VMware as they discuss simplifying the network transformation journey for healthcare through thoughtful planning and increased network intelligence.
Digitalization of data, expansion of traditional medical services to telemedicine, IoT and remote access to critical business applications are driving the need for network reliability and scale. These use cases are critical for end user success but can be burdensome to IT.
The panel will address these key concerns:
- How AT&T’s focus on healthcare benefits customers through network transformation
- Deploying SD-WAN to automate and scale through artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Building the right team for successful transformation
- Jim Losinger, AT&T - Network Transformation Lead
- Rose Panaia, AT&T - Healthcare Vertical Technical Director
- Robbie Harrell, AT&T - Consulting Practice Leader, Transformation
- Abe Ankumah, VMware - Sr. Product Director
- Frank Nydam, VMware - VP Global Healthcare Alliances & Solutions