Benchmarking comprehensive SD-WAN solutions
Working from home or anywhere is here to stay, and SD-WAN is a critical technology to support modern, decentralized networks. In this deep dive into the SD-WAN market, Frost & Sullivan outlines key strategic imperatives for SD-WAN growth, including:
• Security and networking are converging to make way for secure SD-WAN and secure access service edge (SASE)
• Hybrid cloud and multi-cloud connectivity needs will continue to drive demand for SD-WAN
• Virtual network services are gaining traction
• The need for faster processing for latency-sensitive applications at the edge is driving edge compute, and 5G will play a major role
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning tools are becoming integral to SD-WAN solutions
The report also discusses financial forecasts for the SD-WAN market and identifies key vendors who can provide well-rounded solutions.
Download your copy to learn more about the strategic imperatives and companies driving SD-WAN and SASE markets.