How are enterprises adpating to shifts in networking strategy and migrating to the cloud?
The global pandemic has resulted in an overnight shift to remote working and cloud migration for many organisations, putting significant strain on global infrastructure. Networks now need to balance speed, resiliency and security with the end user experience.
This was seen in a recent survey of global IT managers shown that network investments are a high priority in 2020 and 20211.
To minimise unplanned network downtime, which is the single biggest cost and inhibitor to innovation and transformation, businesses need a strong network underlay as much as the overlay.
Join us for a fireside chat with GlobalData, VMware and Telstra, to understand the major shifts in corporate networking strategy and how to successfully implement it.
- Overview of the corporate networking market
- Current enterprise challenges – enable employees with Work @Home, video conferencing, VOIP calling and benefits of an SD-WAN overlay.
- Benefits of an SD-WAN underlay with Zero Preventable Downtime risk management
- Differences between network resiliency and security
- Modern managed services – what’s changed?
- What a successful networking strategy looks like
- Dustin Kehoe, Service Director, Asia Pacific, GlobalData
- Peter Bocquet, Director, Asia-Pacific/Japan, VMware
- Richard Thomas, Head of South Asia, Service Management, Telstra
- Anoop Mohanan, Senior Specialist, Solution Architect, Asia, Telstra
By registering, you give consent to receive marketing and promotional emails from VMware and its partners. Feel free to share this event with your friends and colleagues