How does SD-WAN address challenges of remote workers?
Enterprises have transformed their businesses and adopt digital workspace solutions, and they are looking to provide the same technologies to remote workers during COVID-19. Join us in this webinar to learn how QOS Networks and VMware SD-WAN address the challenges in policy management, security, performance, stability, speed of deployment when rolling out a Work @ Home solution. We will also look at how a large national retail financial services company enabled 9k employees to work from home in record time with VMware SD-WAN.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Why traditional VPNs lack the scalability needed for widespread Work @ Home
- How to support policy and security management for the home worker
- Why SD-WAN can improve the performance and stability of home broadband
- About real-world deployment experiences for a large scale Work @ Home project
- How 24x7 monitoring and proactive support can improve ROI for remote employees