Frost & Sullivan analyzes trends in cloud, edge compute and distributed apps
Ongoing enterprise IT challenges stemming from the pandemic have increased adoption of hybrid cloud and multi-cloud, pushed edge compute into new verticals such as retail and healthcare, and made enterprise apps — and the employees who use them — more distributed. SASE is the right approach to provide software-defined, cloud-delivered security for this new model.
In this report from Frost & Sullivan, you will learn about:
- The rise of edge computing as an integral part of hybrid cloud architecture
- Enterprise app modernization efforts continue to drive hybrid and multi-cloud deployments
- Increases in remote and hybrid working
- The components of SASE and the ideal way to deploy them
- How VMware SASE delivers cloud-centric networking and security
Download the paper today to learn about the growing business case for SASE, and how VMware SASE can help organizations take a holistic approach to networking and security as part of their digital strategy.